Tokio Hotel
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

INTERVIEW FOR BRAVO Nº13.2011 (RUSSIA)

INTERVIEW FOR BRAVO Nº13.2011 (RUSSIA) Empty INTERVIEW FOR BRAVO Nº13.2011 (RUSSIA)

Mensaje por Domino_Kaulitz Jue Jun 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Finally it happened! Tokio Hotel appeared in Moscow for MUZ TV Awards ! BRAVO meet the band and discovered lot of details about their life !

The BRAVO editor Liza have interviewed the guys at Olipmic just few minutes before MUZ TV Awards.

BRAVO: There were really tons of fans in front of the hotel ! They come just to see you, but suddenly the security came out and said, that you have asked the fans to not scream. (all them laught).
Georg y Tom: Whaaat?!
Bill: Wao! We have never said that ! Just the oposite, we love that much that our fans say hi to us with happy screams ! The next time, when you listen something like this, tell us, we will get him out !

BRAVO: Oh, thanks God! Have you come with your dongs again ?
Bill: No, sadly we haven’t come with them… they stayed at home. The last year we came with two of our big dogs (one german of short hair) on tour. But we won’t stay in Moscow for long time, so we have decided not to put them nervous. The fly is so stressing for them. If I could change the rules, I will let the animals to come in the plane. During the tour we traveled by bus and the dog slept in the bed with me.

BRAVO: Bill, the video where you appeared with beard have created some rumors on internet. Is the beard real ?
Tom: No! Is post-production ! It was painted after in computer. [Laught].
Bill: Maybe it surpirse them, but my beard grow too much. I haven’t thought about my beard of 3 days will make that riot. The camera wasn’t so good and I thought no one will notice it. In fact I’m always at home unshaven. I shave if I have to leave.

BRAVO: You look dressed today … You have a fur hood. But there are 25 degrees in Moscow !
Bill: Yes, I didn’t know that it’s so hot here !
Tom: Of course, I have to point out that skin is not real ! And we really are vegetarians.

BRAVO: Well ! Bill, you and your brother have already done the tattoo of twins that have planned ?
Bill: Tom can’t finally decide to do it ! Afraid of tattoos.
Tom: I have made ​​painful piercings … but tattoos I get a little scary. Do I have to cover my beautiful body with tattoos? [Bill laughs]. I think it would be appropriate for Bill if he tattooed his entire body including the face. It’s a shame to do in my beautiful face.

BRAVO: But if you finally decide to do it, what would it be ?
Bill: A little message comprehensible only for us somewhere where nobody can see it.

BRAVO: Bill, Adam Lambert talks about you in every interview. That is if you call and invites you to a restaurant ?
Bill: I don’t know him, and he doesn’t know my phone number ! So, seems not to be intended to have dinner with me. [Gives a sly look].

BRAVO: I found something on the Internet! Something like twincest. They are twins who are in love with each other and so forth … [The kids look really puzzled].
Tom: Ehmmmm … There are twins who love each other ?
Bill: Twin-cest ?
BRAVO: Yes, some people even draw them in different poses …
Bill: Tom and me ?!

Read More Here : http://tokiohotel-europe.com/interview-for-bravo-n%C2%BA13-2011-russia/#more-4654
Domino_Kaulitz
Domino_Kaulitz
Admin

https://tokiohotelfurimmer.forosactivos.net