Tokio Hotel
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Newsletter Japan : “The inside story of Gustav’s tattoos

Newsletter Japan : “The inside story of Gustav’s tattoos  Empty Newsletter Japan : “The inside story of Gustav’s tattoos

Mensaje por Domino_Kaulitz Jue Abr 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Newsletter Japan : “The inside story of Gustav’s tattoos  Tatoo10
English

I think there isn’t any other country that like and support that much Gustav as Japan. Let me show you the pictures of his tattoo on his right leg that I took, and that Gustav showed me last night of his journey in Tokyo ! The theme song is produced by Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails and covered by the leader figure of the American singer Johnny Cash. (is Hurt, really). There are lyrics in his calf and global perspective image was tattooed on his leg, which expresses “the life and death” of the song. It looks like Gustav has a tattoo of his favorite artist. Gustav looks like a proper man, but he is a man of rock.

Español

Pienso que no hay ningún otro país, que le guste y apoye a Gustav como Japón. Déjadme mostraros las fotos de su tatuaje en su pierna derecha que tomé, y que Gustav me mostró la noche pasada de su viaje en Tokio! El tema es la canción producida por Trent Reznor de Nine Inch Nails y cubierta por la figura principal del cantante americano Johnny Cash. (es Hurt, en realidad). Hay letra en su pantorrilla, y la imagen de la perspectiva mundial fue tatuada sobre su pierna, que expresa “la vida y la muerte” de la canción. Parece que Gustav tiene un tatuaje de su artista favorito. Gustav parece un hombre apropiado, pero él es un hombre del rock.

Domino_Kaulitz
Domino_Kaulitz
Admin

https://tokiohotelfurimmer.forosactivos.net