Tokio Hotel
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Ivan Okhlobystin (russian actor) to get that his daughters meet Tokio Hotel

Ivan Okhlobystin (russian actor) to get that his daughters meet Tokio Hotel  Empty Ivan Okhlobystin (russian actor) to get that his daughters meet Tokio Hotel

Mensaje por Domino_Kaulitz Mar Mayo 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Ivan Okhlobystin (russian actor) to get that his daughters meet Tokio Hotel  Fff10
English

My daughters suggested going to the concert, Tokio Hotel. They want to be photographed with them !

Despite the fact that their beloved daughters carried the ceremony, they won’t be much time there – the compassionate father promised to do everything possible to ensure that girls are included in the room.

I am willing to resort to cunning and intrigue to take my daughters to Tokio Hotel, take pictures and send them home because they have nothing to listen.

Translation by ©THEurope

Español

Mis hijas sugieren ir al concierto, por Tokio Hotel. Quieren ser fotografiadas con ellos!

A pesar del hecho de que lleve a sus amadas hijas a la ceremonia,no estarán mucho tiempo allí – el padre compasivo prometió hacer todo lo posible para garantizar que las niñas se incluyán en la habitación:

Estoy dispuesto a recurrir a la astucia y la intriga para llevar a mis hijas al grupo Tokio Hotel, tomarles fotos y las enviaré a casa porque no tienen nada que escuchar.

Domino_Kaulitz
Domino_Kaulitz
Admin

https://tokiohotelfurimmer.forosactivos.net